Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIARIES!!

Hey guys!
It's Gigi.
And yes I'm going to talk about diaries.
But mainly my favorite diaries/books.


First of Dear Dumb Diary.
I have read every book!
It's so funny and crazy. I recommend the books.
Jamie Kellys wonderful diaries keeps reader interested in them. Hudson Rivers is her crush who seems kinda out of it in my opinion. Isabella is the type of friend you want to keep in case of a mishap. But the kind I'm kind of scared to have. Angeline the prefect girl everyone wants to be friends with. But Jamie hates her and thinks that Angeline hates her guts.

Now to move on to Dork Diaries.
Very funny. I think I relate to Nikki Maxwell. The crush, the mean girl, being new.
This is a very funny diary. Nikkie has a wild life. But with her friends Chloe and Zoey there to help she can make it.
I think Chloe and Zoey are the kind of friends every girl should have.

Now on to Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.
Super funny. Wired. But super funny (that's all I have to say about that book.).

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Wiki How to Keep a Diary and Stick to It: 8 steps (with video)

Hope this link helps!
I know it sure helped me!
I do have a diary by the way!

Forever, and Always,

~

Gigi

2 comments:

  1. I love those diaries! Especially Dear Dumb Diary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO you know if book 12 is out yet? Because I've checked everywhere!

    ReplyDelete