Thursday, July 19, 2012

Totally Obssesed

OK, so in one of my earlier blog post I talked about diary books.
And right now I'm completely OBSESSED with Dork Diaries!
I've been asking for the whole book set for my birthday since I started reading them!
The Dork Diaries website is what I've been getting on all week.
I think I have a case of an over dose of DorkynessCity. Other wise known as DC.
What's wired, I'm just like Nikki!
Except:
I have an older sister
My little sister is just a couple years younger than me
I'm home schooled
And the mean girl is really a ( almost) 15 year old boy. Wired, huh?
Other than that, everything else seems the same:

I have 2 best friends
I have a crush who I think likes me back
most of the people in my church are like CCPs
I'm terrible at math ( not something I like to talk about during the summer...)
I like art ( drawing, painting)
I'm one of the biggest dorks ever
A BLOG!
And a diary of course!
And many more things.

Wired how one of your favorite books can relate soooooooo much to your life!
 I like it.
LOL.
Well, that's all for today!
Don't for get to check out the Dork Diaries web site here http://www.dorkdiaries.com/.
If you haven't read the books check them out at the library!

Until my next post, this is fellow dork Gigi sighing off!
Blog ya later guys!

Forever, and Always,
~Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment